Are you seeking a flexible position with interesting and meaningful work? Come join the team at ASA Research!
ASA Research is currently seeking a part-time Research Analyst to provide research support (primarily quantitative) for projects focused on college access and success. The analyst will contribute to national research projects that tackle some of the biggest challenges facing college students today, such as affordability and degree completion, through cutting edge and rigorous research methods.
Tasks will include:
· Quantitative data analysis of large datasets using statistical software, SAS preferred
· Data support including quality assurance (QA) checks and data formatting
· Developing data visualizations using Excel
· Writing and editing support of research briefs, reports and blogs
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2 years minimum demonstrated experience working with quantitative data
· Working knowledge of statistical software package (SAS preferred, or Stata, R or SPSS).
Hours: Vary, minimum of 10 hours per week, up to 30.
Hourly rate: $45-$55/hour, commensurate with experience.
Location: Remote/virtual, required to meet once per week in Rockville, MD.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and data report or visualization sample to Abby Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.